This beautiful end grain cutting board is designed to keep your knives sharp and resist scratches. Inset handles are cut into the ends, giving function to both the grooved and broad faces. It is sure to become a staple in your kitchen for years to come. Species: hard maple, wenge, purpleheart, and cherry. Approximate dimensions: 9" x 12" x 1.125"
Includes a free non-slip mat and jar of Beeswax Conditioner!
9x12 End Grain (double sided)
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with Spalt & Burl Beeswax Conditioner or a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.